sábado, 2 de fevereiro de 2013

Eveline na Austrália



This piece was inspired by folklore elements with which I wanted to depict matters of life and death. It was entirely done digitally using Photoshop and Illustrator. My work is often feminine and incorporate objects from my (imaginary or real) life. 


  I'm a Brazilian Graphic Designer, and I've been working freelance as a Digital Illustrator for more than a year now. As I work digitally, my favorite medium would be Photoshop. Last year I participated on a fundraising auction with an exclusive art print I made for them. I'm inspired by other artists and I like to visit contemporary art galleries. evelinepezzini.sqsp.com

                                                  evelinepezzini.sqsp.com

Um comentário:

  1. Ahhh que legal, agora que vi esse post! Achei que era aquele outro sobre as colagens digitais!
    Você viu que coloquei seu blog no meu site?
    http://evelinepezzini.sqsp.com/presspublications/
    Beijo!
    Eveline

    ResponderExcluir